Unitised Order Management
pControl Unitised Order Management delivers end-to-end lifecycle management for unitised fund transactions including mutual funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, fund of hedge funds and private equity.
Originators of orders in unlisted funds are able to enter individual fund orders or perform bulk order import with access to real time process status, alerts and reporting using either the pControl application or via a web browser. Unitised Order Management is designed for organisations who distribute fund products or service providers who manage order placement on behalf of their clients.
Unitised order management maintains comprehensive static data for assets, transfer agencies, depositories, clients, accounts and settlement instructions; with validations to ensure effective in-process checks to minimise transaction errors. All order placement, confirmation and notifications can be automated using fax integration or message based protocols.
- Automated subscription, redemption, transfer, and switch processing; with integrated connectivity to registries, transfer agencies and fund distribution platforms.
- Supports manual processing where automation via industry standard messaging is not supported by the counterparty.
- Multiple-operating centre and time-zone support manages out-of-timezone confirmations and settlements.
- Automatic routing of standard messages including SWIFT (ISO 20022, ISO 15022), FIX and EMX formats.
- Automated routing of inbound faxes based on sending or receiving number identification allowing easy identification and electronic attachment to specific transactions.
- Support for proprietary message formats such as XML, CSV and automated facsimile processing can be configured based upon client and counterparty requirements.
- Transaction support for unitised corporate actions and dividend re-investments.
- Transaction support for alternative investments including equalisation crystallisation and unit series roll-ups.
- Delivers rich client and SLA compliance reporting.
- Client web browser provides order status, entry, upload and ability to request ad-hoc or view scheduled reports.
- Granular user security ensures functional and data segregation for user roles and responsibilities.
- Dual key or 4-eyes authorisation at field level over transactions and static data.
- Full audit trail of all transaction activity allows for review by all stakeholders and auditors.
- Attention Status Monitor dashboard provides real-time exception monitoring for any transaction with critical completion or Service Level Agreement deadlines.
The Unitised Order Management end-to-end control framework and standard process template delivers a known end-state with defined target metrics. This simplifies client re-engineering decisions and ensures a predictable time-line to benefits.
The standard process template includes the following:
- Loading of client or distributor orders
- Data validations of order details
- Business rule and pre-trade placement validations
- Order placement
- Order acknowledgment and confirmation
- Cash settlement
Allows for client requests for order amendment, order cancellations including placement request and acknowledgement.
Allows for transfer agency reconfirmation and confirmation cancellation.
The Unitised Order Management capability is included within the following solutions: