pControl Reconciliation is a powerful and flexibile reconciliation solution purpose built for the needs of investment market participants.
Reconciliation automates the process of capturing, validating, matching and disseminating reconciled and unreconciled data. Fully featured and flexible data gathering, validation and matching methodologies delivers process transparency and audit trail.
Exception management capabilities allow tracking of individual reconciliation breaks or extend to independent Case Management.
Reconciliation releases process efficiency and breaks the link between reconciliation volume and internal resource requirements in a robust and controlled processing environment.
- Extensive matching algorithms including netting and splitting capability designed for holdings, transactions and cash reconciliations.
- Multiple reconciliation types supported including ‘as at’ versus ‘carry forward’.
- Flexible reconciliation definition and rules framework including:
- Cash header validations
- ‘3 way’ reconciliations
- Data exclusions, mappings, transformations and tolerances
- Ageing report monitoring duration and value of unmatched and pending items with user definable views.
- Reconciliation ‘snap shot’ captures process close state for audit and compliance records.
- Integrates with Case Management for independent end-to-end process control and association to one or many reconciliation items.
- Direct upload and validation from multiple data sources.
- Full audit trail of all reconciliation activity allows for review by all stakeholders and auditors.
- Reconciliation Summary dashboard delivers progress monitoring of all reconciliations for each processing date.
- Attention Status Monitor dashboard provides real-time exception monitoring for any activity with critical completion or Service Level Agreement deadlines.
The Reconciliation end-to-end control framework and standard process template delivers a known end-state with defined target metrics. This simplifies client re-engineering decisions and ensures a predictable implementation timeline.
The standard process template includes the following:
- User configurable import of reconciliation data sets
- Statement validations or exclusion processing
- Data preparation
- Auto reconciliation
- Unreconciled exception handling
- Reconciliation closure authorisation
- Closure of reconciliation
The Reconciliation capability is included within the following solutions: