pControl Data Dissemination automates the delivery of unit prices, NAVs and supporting valuation data to external systems and third parties.
Data Dissemination allows fund accountants to define export file formats and content for automatic generation upon price release. This provides direct control over data delivery to clients and stakeholders without the need to engage IT resources for data content changes.
Data Dissemination provides a configurable data delivery framework which is fully integrated with Data Manager.
- Fund accountants can easily configure file export definitions including:
- Data content
- Column names and sort order
- External lookup values
- Functions such as totals, rounding and text manipulation
- Header and footer contents
- Display conditions, value formatting and alignment.
- Export formats include XML, CSV, tab delimited of fixed width formats.
- Delivery is automated upon a fund entering a release state or within scheduled calendar and date offsets relative to effective day.
- Users can define syntax for file names which automatically insert actual dates or fund names at run time.
- Users can set dependencies between completion of upstream fund processing activity and release.
- File dispatch via email to contact lists, FTP or transfer to internal directory structures.
- Files are viewable on-line via the distribution register.
Data Dissemination is fully integrated within the NAV Control end-to-end control framework.
The NAV Control end-to-end control framework and standard process template delivers a known end-state with defined target metrics. This simplifies client re-engineering decisions and ensures a predictable time-line to benefits.