pControl General Ledger delivers an integrated ledger framework designed for individual fund entities or consolidated entities operating interfunded investment structures.
The General Ledger framework within pControl provides a flexible chart of accounts and transaction infrastructure which may be leveraged by all modules within the pControl suite.
Account Views provides reporting for Trial Balance, Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet), Profit and Loss Statement, Statement of Cashflows and related workpapers and reconciliations.
- Chart of Account framework supporting account groups, sub-groups, account types, tax categories and external code allocation for Accounts.
- User configurable transaction type maintenance.
- Client specific transaction types behaviour may be configured on implementation.
- Account allocation during transaction processing is maintained and viewed on the transaction. This is configured based on the transaction.
- Definition of financial year end and tax year end periods specific to individual fund entities or fund groups.
- Automated Retained Earnings management with no requirement for year-end rollover with support for reporting across financial years.
- Account period close management including controls over re-opening and closing of accounting periods subject to user authorisation levels.
- Multiple account date support allowing allocation and reporting by:
- Effective Date for operations
- Accounting Date for accounting
- Tax Date for tax reporting
- Cash Settled date for cash flow management and reconciliation.
- Integrated data exchange with external general ledgers and transaction sources
General Ledger is fully integrated within the pControl platform and may be activated in conjunction with any other module in the pControl suite.
The General Ledger capability is included within the following solutions: