pControl Account Views delivers standard and customised reporting for any financial account within pControl. Integrated reporting is provided across all modules including NAV / Unit Pricing, Cash Allocation & Rebalancing, Unitised Order Management, Distribution Calculations, Tax Expense Calculations, General Ledger, Gains / Loss Management and general Transaction processing.
Account Views provide fund accountants and other users with a library of standard tax and accounting reports, along with the ability to create customised reports or workpapers to meet specific internal or client needs. Account Views report on the opening balance, movement or closing balance of any pControl account or account group that has been updated from the pControl suite of modules or from externally imported values.
Advanced navigation features allow for ‘one-touch’ control to drill from reports to individual account, specific transactions and work papers supporting the value in the Account View, for online queries and audit trail purposes.
- Dynamic reporting of pControl accounts providing standard reports for General Ledger, Distribution Calculations and Tax Expense Calculations, and Gain / Loss Management functionality.
- Standard reports include:
- Trial Balance
- Statement of Financial Position (Balance Sheet)
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Statement of Cashflow and related Cash Flow Reconciliation
- Gain / Loss Summary
- Distribution Calculation Summary Workpapers
- Tax Return Summary Workpapers
- Accounting Income to Taxable Income Reconciliation
- Income Distribution Statements
- Capital Inflows and Outflows.
- Account views are drillable from total or consolidated level (e.g. Trial Balance) through to sub-total level, underlying accounts, sub-accounts, individual transactions and supporting work papers.
- Account views are context sensitive to a selected investment entity or can report across an investment structure on a consolidated or de-consolidated basis.
- Account views are context sensitive to any date range based on effective date, accounting date, tax date or cash settled date allowing for a single report to support different requirements of operations, accounting, tax reporting and cash management functions.
- Retained earnings and other reserves are managed in Account Views and instantly reported.
- Delivers reporting for any selected date range, including straddling Accounting and Tax Year End close dates.
- Ability to save to printable file formats including Word, CSV, PDF, HTML and XML.
- Drag-and-drop report construction allows
- Accounts to be allocated to reports at account, account group, account sub-group or tax category based on chart-of-accounts to ensure correct allocation
- Account sub-grouping to be easily arranged in a report structure
- Report structure to include other Account View reports.
- Fund accountants can customise report templates including:
- Comparative values and differences
- Display fonts and emphasis
- Rounding basis
- Report titles
- Signs and credit / debit indicators
- Report definitions are subject to validations to ensure that accounts are correctly allocated.
- Note fields allow output to be used for statutory account reporting.
Account Views delivers standard and user defined reporting at a summary level for Board and Statutory reporting and also detailed reports where needed for operational day to day management.
Account Views are fully integrated within the pControl platform, and may be activated in conjunction with any other module including NAV / Unit Pricing, Cash Allocation & Rebalancing, Unitised Order Management, Distribution Calculations, Tax Expense Calculations, General Ledger and Gains / Loss Management.
The Account Views capability is included within the following solutions: